360 Degrees of Healing
The modernized building will allow HMO to serve far more patients far more comfortably and help us meet our own demanding standards for high-quality, compassionate care.
Achieving our vision for 360 degrees of Healing is only possible through the full support of our committed friends. To complete the renovation and expansion of the Round Building—so vital to health care in Israel and worldwide—we need to raise $91.2 million by 2021.
Round Building Infrastructure
- 200 new beds will significantly increase the number of patients HMO serves.
- 17 renovated operating rooms with state-of-the-art equipment will improve efficiency and reduce waiting times for surgery.
- New construction will strengthen the building and protect the hospital from earthquakes.
- Safe rooms on each floor will protect patients from conventional, biological, or chemical attacks.
Medicine and Care
- Upgrades will allow HMO to expand treatment offerings and provide more comprehensive services.
- Renovation will break down barriers between research and clinical services to accelerate the “bench to bedside” process.
- Larger rooms will give patients more privacy and reduce the risk of infection.
- Reconfigured and improved interior space on each floor will allow doctors and nurses to respond more quickly to patients.
- A new state-of-the-art Simulation Lab will feature multidisciplinary facilities, resources, and capabilities.
- Numerous simulation spaces within the Lab will provide medical and nursing students with the opportunity for intensive, hands-on clinical training.
News from Hadasssah Hospital
Hadassah is making a difference every day
Oshrat Ohana Nagar was a busy newspaper journalist, a self-proclaimed workaholic, and a mother of two children. Shortly after the birth of her second child, however, she began to experience pain throughout her body.READ MORE ›
During this age of big data and artificial intelligence, Prof. Dina Ben-Yehuda, head of the Hadassah Medical Organization’s Department of Hematology and now also the first female dean of the Hadassah-Hebrew University School of Medicine, believes that...READ MORE ›
Saving nursing home residents from the burden of commuting to the hospital for eye examinations, Hadassah Medical Organization ophthalmologists and optometrists have begun bringing their expertise to the seniors’ home setting.READ MORE ›
Read these articles and more at hadasssah.org/news
To mail your donation, please send it to:
P.O. Box 1100, New York, NY 10268-1100