Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphan, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Location: Los Angeles
Position Code: 562
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable invoices.
- Prepare and process credit card transactions.
- Process monthly/quarterly recurring donations.
- Record donor contributions.
- Prepare and distribute reports as needed.
- Record monthly group bank statements and reconciliations.
- Work with members and group boards as needed, for example, event budgets, payables, contributions, etc.
- Identify and communicate financial informational needs to the HSC Director of Finance.
- Work with HSC and National staff to identify potential donors.
- Work with HSC and National staff to resolve donor Hadassah related financial issues.
- Assist with events as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Administrative Responsibilities.
- Assist in answering incoming phone calls to HSC.
- Create format and maintain documents such as invitations, flyers and announcements.
- Update HSC website and maintain HSC social media accounts.
- High School diploma is required. Bachelor of Arts degree desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and various other computer programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both in written and oral form).
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Some minimal Jewish education and/or experience are desirable.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.