Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphans, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Location: New York
Position Code: 515
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage office workflow of Development Division.
- Serve as a conduit between and among CDO, Major Gifts team leadership, and all Major Gift Officers.
- Supervise Development Division administrative assistants
- Serve as executive assistant to CDO, including management of calendar and travel, creating and managing correspondence and presentations, and coordination of meetings.
- Serve as primary contact with key Development Division volunteers, including arranging for travel and submitting expenses.
- Coordinate in-house Development Division meetings. Manage vacation calendar for Development Division.
- Serve as chief contact with legal department, supervise development division contracts
- Troubleshoot computer hardware and software issues and serve as primary contact with IT, including for printing requests.
- Coordinate monthly reports from all departments.
- Maintain appearance of office; oversee security of department through Workspeed management.
- Provide or supervise administrative support for unit, group and chapter events, including preparation and distribution of materials and arrangement of logistics.
- Maintain calendar for all meetings and events, including speaking engagements for members of executive board, Speakers bureau, and more.
- Availability to assign staffing for or assist with evening and weekend meetings.
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment and inventory; order materials and supplies;
- Other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience:
- BA or 5-7 years equivalent experience.
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Database proficiency, fundraising databases preferred.
- High level of discretion. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, and proactive.·
- Managerial/supervisory experience.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.