Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphans, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
Position Code: 571
About the Role:
· Manage overall office operations and provide administrative support for meetings, programs and events
· Greet visitors, respond and properly route phone calls
· Maintain accurate records databases, produce reports, and prepare correspondence on membership, fundraising, and events
· Assist with scheduling meetings and calls and taking minutes as needed
· Communicate with and support local president, volunteer leadership and staff
· Service and troubleshoot all problems and issues that may arise
What we are looking for:
· BA or 2-3 years equivalent experience
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Excellent written, oral, communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be detail oriented, organized and proactive
This position is Part-Time 12-15 hours/week based in Houston, Texas.
For consideration, please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference HW 571 in the subject line.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.