Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphan, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Magazine Advertising and Marketing Manager
Position Code: 488
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Magazine Advertising and Marketing Manager manages the overall advertising and marketing operation of Hadassah Magazine, including coordination of ad representatives, traffic management, and price negotiation, and also handles circulation and printer-related responsibilities.
- Supervise Sales Associate(s); oversee ad submissions, layouts, and insertion orders; interacts with Executive Editor, Production Company, and advertisers.
- Direct selling of ad space (print/digital) and prospecting of leads for ad representatives.
- Collaborate and manage relationship with Hadassah internal departments.
- Maintain and expand relations with magazine's ad representatives, advertisers and printer.
- Coordinate periodic bid process for contract renewals or changes.
- Track all advertising-related income and expenses, along with production and postage costs, with weekly report to Finance Department.
- Assist Executive Editor with magazine finance operations and budgeting, including preparation of annual budget.
- Review ads (count, layout, position, content) for conformance to specifications and adherence to Hadassah policy.
- Resolve any inquiries regarding advertisement.
- Respond to fulfillment/process requests (back copies, media kits, and subscriptions).
- Ensure that media kits, rate information, specs, publishing schedule, other media data and promotional materials are current.
- Oversee management of the Hadassah Magazine Circle donor program.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Solid experience in Media Marketing and Advertising Operations with print and digital publications a must.
- Budgetary and accounting experience, with knowledge of ABC, BPA, SRDS, and other publishing industry regulations and procedures.
- Proven track record of contract negotiations.
- Prior supervisory experience of sales staff.
- Interest/Knowledge of Jewish world is highly preferred.
- Microsoft Excel and other relevant software.
For consideration, please forward resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference HW488 in the Subject Line.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.