Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphans, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Associate Database Analyst
Location: New York
Position Code: 8020
The Development Associate for Reporting and Information Systems is an important member of the Development and Campaign Operations Department, and is responsible for programming, reporting and maintaining the integrity of donor data within Hadassah’s Customer Relationship Manager databases, including PledgeMaker/Clearview, and Blackbuad/Illuminate.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist the Manager, Database Analytics with writing/maintaining/running various interfaces in Hadassah’s Customer Relationship Manager database software for the purposes of:
· Generating new/updated data selections for direct response (phone, mail, eMail).
· Performing fundraising research using backend data queries.
· Writing adhoc queries using SQL/SQL Plus, and/or Oracle 10g.
Perform database maintenance, including but not limited to:
· Custom uploading of data into Hadassah’s Customer Relationship Manager database software.
· Entering database codes (e.g., appeal, event, etc.).
· Custom modifications from the backend, for example, error correcting and upgrading.
Assist the Manager, Database Analytics as needed on cross
Divisional/Organizational projects, including but not limited to:
· Database interfaces.
· Program upgrading using SQL/SQL Plus, or Jaspersoft to ensure compatibility with database changes.
· Troubling shooting data integrity issues.
Other projects and tasks, as needed and/or requested.
· BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
· Prior experience in a Fundraising department (Development or Membership), or with a fundraising database is required. Must have a basic understanding of the needs of a sophisticated Development (Fundraising) office.
· 2+ years hands on experience with SQL/SQL Plus, Oracle 10g.
· 2+ years’ experience with creating SQL scripts and troubleshooting.
· Ability to create SQL system procedures and functions.
· Familiarity with Jaspersoft.
· Strong computer skills including complete facility with Microsoft Office Suite. Above average knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables and formulas is highly desirable.
· Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.