Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphans, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Customer Service Associate
Location: New York
Position Code: 602
In addition, the Customer Service Associate will be pro-active regarding donors’ automatic credit card payments, voicemails, emails, and database updates.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting service performance and transaction standards for Customer Service and striving to improve efficiency and effectiveness when possible
- Answer telephones; provide positive initial contact and follow-through to meet requests or solve donor concerns, as well as “upsell” when opportunity arises
- Handle donor correspondences (i.e., voicemails and emails)
- Record phone donations and deliver the appropriate forms to the Data Processing Center for processing
- Provide instruction to callers on how to donate by mail or online
- Research and solve donor(s) issues
- Provide information to units, members, donors and prospective members/donors on current programs
- Follow up on rejected credit card transactions and credit cards that are about to expire
- Outreach to donors on fundraising matters and demographic information as required
- Complete short-term assignments
- Maintain and update Zendesk tickets and the Clearview database as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience:
- BA or 1-3 years equivalent experience
- Ability to work with both professional staff and volunteer leadership
- Excellent problem-solving skills, positive attitude with professional communication skills
- Ability to transition easily from one activity to another
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple concurrent projects, while meeting deadlines under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- High computer literacy (Database, Internet, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the Jewish community a plus
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.