Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphans, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Location: New York
Position Code: 460
The Digital Associate works to advance Hadassah’s mission as a key member of the Marketing and Communications team focused on social media. This strategic professional will write daily posts for Hadassah’s social platforms, work with key staff to identify and implement dynamic social media campaigns, and manage the organization’s social media calendar.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify, develop and implement strategies to nurture and grow Hadassah’s social communities, optimizing each platform
- Create, publish and share daily content (original text, images, graphics, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages targeted audiences to take action
- Develop dynamic multimedia social campaigns (organic and paid), relying heavily on analytics and evolving nonprofit best practices and benchmarks and in collaboration with key staff
- Train national staff and leaders and create and maintain digital guidelines, tip sheets and online groups
- Support Marketing & Communications department as needed with proofreading, research, writing and editing
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a strong understanding of audience, framing, messaging and branding.
- At least two years of experience managing digital communities or social media, either at a nonprofit, digital agency or news organization.
- Track record of strategic thinking in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and stakeholders.
- Digital native with basic design skills who can apply analytics and nonprofit best practices into effective social campaigns, optimize.
- Passion for digital media, storytelling, and community engagement.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.