Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphan, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Grants and Research Associate
Position Code: 8005
- Assist the senior development team to write, edit and format grant proposals and reports for submission to foundations, government agencies and other institutional donors;
- Conduct prospect research on institutional donors and individual donors;
- Work closely with senior staff in the Communications & Marketing department to develop informational materials;
- Participate in project development meetings and track meeting notes from conceptualization to design and submission;
- Source information to develop grant budgets and other materials for submission to donors;
- Maintain the customer relations management (CRM) database;
- Conduct data analysis and generate monthly internal reports;
- Assist senior development team to steward donors; and
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred;
- 2-5 years' experience in working with nonprofit organizations to assist in fundraising/development;
- Strong research and data management skills; writing skills a plus.
- Sharp attention to detail;
- Strong initiative;
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment and with a multidisciplinary staff of professionals;
- Familiarity with fundraising and CRM software a plus; and
- Knowledge of and interest in healthcare, medical research, youth development, and human services a plus.
For consideration, forward resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference HW 8005 in the Subject Line.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.