Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphan, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Position Code: PC 8002
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Super South Regions:
· Work collaboratively with region/chapter/group (unit) treasurers to ensure timely and accurate record keeping of unit finances
· Manage the income and expenses from the units and pay reimbursements (as needed)
· Prepare and record unit remittances for National
· Prepare and make bank deposits (as needed)
· Record, process, and report income and expenses related to unit events
· Process and prepare certificates and donor recognition letters for units
· Produce monthly financial reports and submit to unit treasurers
· Generate end-of-year reports and assist units with the Annual Financial Report
· Research and resolve issues/discrepancies with all members and donors
· Serve as receptionist, greet visitors, answer phones and assist callers (as needed)
· Maintain files, databases, records, producing reports and records as necessary for Director or local Presidents (including membership, fundraising, and event attendance lists)
· Prepare correspondence, mailings, nametags
· Prepare Hub office receivables and payables (using Quickbooks) in a timely fashion
· Prepare monthly financial reports and reimbursement requests to be sent to National
· Assist with scheduling meetings and calls
· Provide administrative support for meetings, programs and events
· Organize, store, procure, and manage inventory and supplies
· Communicate with local members, volunteers, and donors
· Support volunteer leadership and other staff in office
· Staff special meetings and/or events (as needed)
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience:
- BA or 2-3 years equivalent experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook; database proficiency
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or similar accounting software
- Professional demeanor and friendly, cooperative attitude
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, working independently and within a team
- Flexibility to take on ad hoc projects as necessary
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.