Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphans, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Location: Newton Centre, MA
Position Code: 535
- Maintain ongoing communications programs to ensure that members and nonmembers are aware of and engaged in HNE’s programs and events
- Work with Hadassah National staff, HNE staff and volunteers to evaluate and maintain a comprehensive communications strategy for each HNE unit, including website support, print newsletters, e-newsletters and social networking activities such as Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage opportunities for media exposure to include writing press releases, creating ads, developing relationships with Jewish and secular press, and overseeing photography at key events
- Incorporate and maintain Hadassah branding guidelines across HNE
- Work with staff and volunteers to develop mailings, flyers, invitations, and evites as needed
- Work with HNE staff to prepare for meetings, programs and events as needed
- Occasional weekend and evening hours required
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-5 years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability designing print and electronic communications
- Expertise using InDesign, Photoshop and other desktop publishing software
- Experience with website design and willingness to be trained to use Hadassah systems
- Impeccable oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge of social networking best practices
- Flexible, detail oriented and organized
- Nonprofit experience preferred, but not required
Hadassah Northeast (HNE) supports volunteer leadership in Hadassah regions and chapters in Boston, Northern New England and Southern New England.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.