Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphans, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Marketing Project Manager
Location: New York
Position Code: 8023
Overall responsibilities include day-to-day project management of marketing/communications campaigns and serve as a liaison for projects with the fundraising, programming, and membership departments. Work with the marketing creative staff, digital/web staff, social media coordinator and public relations team. Contribute to written short-term strategic marketing campaign plans. Ensure that Hadassah brand standards and messaging are being adhered to in all marketing and communications projects/campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overall monitoring of Basecamp, our online project management platform
- Respond to and assist regional areas and chapters around the country with marketing requests
- Ability to read, analyze, track and compare digital campaigns with Google Analytics and other platforms
- Track press opportunities/follow-up
- Work with printers and other vendors
- Research and develop program advertising plans including print and digital, with accompanying budgets
- Update website copy, assist with writing emails and e-newsletters
- Proofread print and digital materials
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience:
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels, trends, and best practicesGood eye for design; research stock images
- Excellent oral and written communications, and proofreading skills
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with competing priorities
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.