Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphan, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Position Code: 003
About the Role:
The Manager, Administration coordinates all office related services and requests and oversees all facility management. The manager will ensure Hadassah’s operations are executed smoothly and efficiently.
- Serve as liaison between Hadassah and 40 Wall Street personnel.
- Supervise mailroom operations and staff.
- Coordinate all interoffice and external relocations.
- Handle telephone system programming, software, line connections and change requests.
- Monitor all related office maintenance, services, contractors and equipment.
- Place, process, traffic and track service related orders with vendors for furnishings, office supplies and related items.
- Oversee ordering of office supplies and maintains inventory.
- Trouble shoot office related issues as needed.
- Other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of related office or facility management.
- 4 year college education from an accredited university or college and/or technical skills desirable.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to take direction.
- Prior supervisory experience is required.
- Strong prior vendor management experience is essential.
- Prior experience with handling budget tracking and reporting.
- Strong problem skills are a must.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.