Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphan, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Position Code: 539
Donor Communications and Marketing
- Draft and compile Donor newsletters in collaboration with programs
- Oversees the creation of stewardship and donor communication pieces
- Contributes to the annual report
- Assists with the creation and implementation of Development's budget and annual plan
- Expand existing donor presentation packets
- Assist with building in-house capacity for photo and video archiving
- Other tasks include proofing, project tracking and routing of materials
- Works with other divisions and external contractors/consultants, as needed
- Draft and manage event communications, including invitations and marketing materials
- Coordinate with affiliates and partner organizations
- Generate engaging, lively Development content for website and social media
- Tracking and reporting on web related performance (emails, click thrus, etc.)
Education, Experience, Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated communications experience
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Publisher, Indesign, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint preferred
- Experience with project management software is a plus
- Ability to collaborate closely with executive leadership
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at strategic and tactical levels
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
For consideration, please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference PC 539 in the subject line.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.