Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphans, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Location: New York
Position Code: 527
The Program Coordinator is responsible for providing all day to day administrative and organizational support for the Director of the Hadassah Foundation.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle the administrative processes of the grant application process
- Assist with preparing grant making materials and other documents for board meetings
- Coordinate the grant agreement process with legal department and grantees
- Maintain ongoing contact with selected grantees by phone, email and when in possible in person
- Coordinate grant payments
- Coordinate dissemination and review of the progress and final reports from grantees
- Assist with research on relevant issues and develop mailing lists
- Coordinate public programs in New York and other cities, including contacting speakers and coordinating all logistics
- Draft written materials and assist with the preparation of printed materials
- Handle logistics of board meetings (including travel and housing for board members, and meals at meetings), conference calls, and annual mission to Israel
- Maintain contact with individual board members
- Prepare minutes and distribute relevant materials to board members
- Responsible for all departmental administrative tasks
- Oversee the upkeep of the foundation website and help maintain its social-media presence
- Other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience:
- BA or 3-5 years equivalent related experience
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and social media sites, and demonstrated ability to learn additional programs/software
- Well organized and self-directed, team player and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and communication skills
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.