Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphan, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Regional Planned Giving Officer for Planned Giving and Estates
Location: Los Angeles
Position Code: PC 8011
- Develop and implement strategies to identify, cultivate, solicit prospects for charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, bequests and other planned gifts. Participate in stewardship of current planned giving donors. Respond to inquiries and meet prospects and their advisors in parlor meetings, group settings or in one-on-one meetings.
- Cultivate relationships with local attorneys, trust officers, accountants, financial planners and other estate planning professionals with respect to gift opportunities for donors and prospects.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the major gifts personnel to identify, cultivate and solicit prospects for major gifts, including parlor meetings and one-on-one meetings, as a complement to planned giving.
- Coordinate and cooperate with National Planned Department staff with respect to legal documentation of gifts which are handled in the National Office.
- Represent National Planned Giving Department at Hadassah and other community events.
- Skills: Comprehensive understanding of planned giving vehicles and planned giving computer program. Entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent writing, speaking and listening skills. Ability to work with high net worth individuals and their financial advisors.
- Work Experience: Five years experience in fundraising in planned giving, financial or estate planning and development.
- Education: BA/BS required. JD or MBA in Marketing or financing preferred.
For consideration, please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference PC 8011 in the subject line.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.