Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphans, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Senior Manager, Member Outreach & Community Engagement
Position Code: 595
The Manager will work alongside the Manager of Programs and Events. The local administrative assistant will report to the manager. The Midwest Membership Coordinator will work closely with the Manager.
- Work with Midwest Leaders in activity and event development and implementation
- Ensure that programs and events meet National and regional goals and priorities, as established by annual plans
- Assists region leaders and committees with maximizing results of their programs in membership growth and development, fundraising, and other priorities and goals
- In coordination with the Midwest leadership and Managing Director, identify opportunities for collaborative events or programs across the six regions that will increase Hadassah’s visibility in the community
- Consider effective approaches to adapt events for use by multiple regions
- Recommend unit engagement and revitalization strategies for Midwest Regions and programming to help promote new member outreach and engagement
- Seek out and present to Midwest leaders and Managing Director innovative ideas for creative paths to community and membership engagement, development and retention
- Coordinate, manage, track, and evaluate membership activities
- Work with Region leaders to creatively engage and retain members
- Other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience:
- BA and 5-7 years relevant work experience
- Experience managing and mentoring staff
- Experience and knowledge of a membership organization helpful but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills - work successfully with staff and volunteers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Understand budgets
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.