Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphans, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Location: New York
Position Code: 221
This position is responsible for marketing efforts within the Member & Unit Services Division, focused on ensuring a high-quality user experience. This position will work with the Member & Unit Services Department’s volunteer and staff leadership to strategize, develop and implement national campaigns/plans to acquire, engage and strengthen membership base, incorporating leadership development and fundraising opportunities. This role requires a creative, strategic and collaborative marketing professional who can work in a fast-paced environment and help develop, implement and execute an integrated strategy to reach desired goals and priorities.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with volunteer and staff leadership, develop proactive marketing strategy to increase and maintain visibility and engagement with members and prospective members, younger women as well as Professional Councils (e.g., Physicians, Nurses and Attorneys) and Special Interest Groups.
- Create marketing materials and collateral resources in conjunction with campaigns and/or for general membership educational purposes as directed.
- Provide direction and support to Hadassah leaders through Membership Matters (online networking sessions), written updates and other communications.
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with volunteers and staff cross-divisionally, attending meetings as appropriate.
- Manage the division’s marketing efforts for all department in collaboration with Department volunteers and staff.
- Serve as representative to Marketing & Communications Department.
- Enhance membership growth through creative implementation of targeted strategies, working with volunteers and staff in the Division.
- Ensure consistent execution of efforts, including writing copy as directed by staff and volunteers.
- In collaboration with the Director, Member Services, monitor membership trends and best practices, conduct research analysis and track membership statistics.
- Oversee National meeting material development and execution as directed.
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Word (word processing), Excel (spreadsheets), PowerPoint (presentations) social media networks
- Ability to work and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment, managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Must have experience developing a variety of marketing materials—including working with external vendors on production and distribution
- Strong, flexible strategic thinker with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, excellent project management techniques, marketing savvy and advanced computer skills with social media and web expertise
- Program Coordinator, Membership and Leadership
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.