Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphans, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Senior Manager, Marketing
Location: New York
Position Code: 401
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Develop proactive membership strategy to increase and maintain visibility and engagement with members and prospective members, as well as Professional Councils (e.g., Physicians, Nurses and Attorneys) and Special Interest Group members and prospective members.
· Enhance membership growth through creative implementation of targeted strategies, working with marketing staff to ensure consistent execution of efforts, including writing copy.
· Achieve organizational membership priorities by creating unique initiatives and executing effective existing and new membership programs.
· Ensure continual stream of new volunteers and leaders into the Organization.
· In collaboration with the Director, Member Services, monitor membership trends and best practices, conduct research analysis and track membership statistics.
· Manage membership renewal and engagement processes and communications, implement tactics for increased member retention.
· Oversee National meeting material development and execution.
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience:
· BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related field.
· Minimum of 5 years related experience.
· Word (word processing), Excel (spreadsheets), PowerPoint (presentations) social media networks.
· Ability to work and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment, managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
· Strong, flexible strategic thinker with excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, excellent project management techniques, marketing savvy and advanced computer skills with social media and web expertise.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.