Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphans, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Marketing Coordinator, Mid-Atlantic
Location: Mid -Atlantic
Position Code: 590
The Marketing Coordinator will work with staff and leadership to ensure that Hadassah Mid-Atlantic is perceived as a dynamic and vigorous presence within identified constituencies. Support of remote locations will be required, including print collateral, social media assistance and other needs.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Design, develop, monitor and maintain ongoing communications programs such as key marketing collateral both print and varied media. To include: bulletins, newsletters, invitations, flyers and other marketing collateral to support Hadassah Mid-Atlantic programs, events and activities.
· Establish and manage social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter and others with the goal of creating a seamless communications presence, both internally and externally for Hadassah Mid-Atlantic.
· Manage and regularly update website to showcase chapter programs, events and activities. Ensure seamless links with website and social media.
· Create, update and manage Eblasts to membership.
· Develop opportunities for training for groups on the use of social media as a tool to support their groups and programs.
· Develop advertising for media exposure.
· Occasional weekends and evenings as needed.
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience:
· BA in Marketing/Communications or related field
· 3+ years of experience
· Excellent interpersonal and written skills
· Outstanding customer service orientation
· Broad knowledge of relevant software, network management and social networking processes, including MS Office, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc., social media proficiency, and emerging technologies
· Strong organization skills required to manage multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously
· Flexible, detail-oriented, solid interpersonal skills
· Experience working with remote locations a plus but not required
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.