Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphan, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Web Production Assistant
Position Code: 8014
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
This position is part of the national Marketing & Communications Dept. at Hadassah. The Web Production Assistant will work closely with the web team, social media coordinator, and editorial and graphic staff on various aspects of web production.
- Support the digital web team in posting publishing content for homepage features, infographics, articles, pages, and related website properties in a timely and effective manner
- Assist with improving user experience, and maintenance of approximately 35 region websites
- Assist with tracking incoming web production requests and follow up to assess customer satisfaction.
- Assist with proofing links (internal and external), researching images, linking articles to appropriate pages.
- Assist with gathering content and building weekly leadership e-newsletter and various membership emails
- Set up, update and maintain monthly reporting system with data such as email open rates per email category, opt-outs, clicks, targeted lists, etc. using proprietary systems and/or Google Analytics; ability to track and analyze website performance
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience
- 2-3 years experience designing and developing websites including fluency in HTML (some hand-coding required) and Adobe CS5. Ability to perform hands-on, day-to-day site production tasks that may include the use of HTML, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Some experience using Word and Excel. Should have some web design experience and good visual eye for colors and web layout.
- Proficiency with Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Google® Analytics
- Understanding of best practices and industry standards for web design
- Ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines, and work independently and collaboratively. Strong interpersonal skills.
For consideration, please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference PC8014 in the subject line.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.