Be part of something to be proud of...
Founded in 1912, Hadassah, is the nation’s largest women’s and Zionist membership organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. From building hospitals and schools in Israel, to rescuing war orphan, to fighting for women’s rights and women’s health issues, Hadassah has enriched the lives of people all over the world.
Zionist Policy Associate
Position Code: 8006
Do you have a passion for combating BDS and Anti-Semitism? Would you like to play an integral role in increasing support for Israel from the US government and the UN?
If your answers are YES, then we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
· Collaborate with PRAZE and other divisions to identify Hadassah’s Zionist Advocacy Agenda.
· Develop a wide variety of educational and advocacy resources on policy issues for distribution to Hadassah membership, the public, elected officials and the media.
· Serve as point of contact for policy-related coalitions.
· Monitor and research domestic and international affairs, legislative and judicial activity, relevant United Nations' activity, and trends in U.S.-Israel relations.
· Respond to policy inquiries from Hadassah members, elected officials and the public.
· Assist in the creation of a plan to assess, engage, and strengthen Hadassah's Programming and Education leadership throughout the country.
· Assist in the planning PRAZE initiatives and programs and support leadership with speaking engagements.
· Work directly with Hadassah's Communications and Web Teams to redesign and manage PRAZE content on the Hadassah website and Intranet.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Significant knowledge of the workings of the federal government, international relations, U.S.-Israel relations.
· Knowledge of issues of concern to women and Israel and the functions of other women’s and Israel advocacy organizations.
· Excellent computer skills, including experience with content management and social media platforms. Basic HTML skills preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills. Some experience with press and social media relations preferred.
· Relevant Master's degree or work experience in a related field. Experience at an Israel advocacy organization is a plus. Hebrew language fluency also a plus.
For consideration, please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference HW 8006 in the Subject Line.
Hadassah offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits to its employees, including a generous time-off plan. Hadassah is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Position Code in the subject line.
Hadassah will only contact qualified applicants for each job opportunity.