"Even since I have been conscious of my part in life, I have felt consecrated to the saving of human life." — Lillian Wald, social reformer and public health nurse
Each of us in the Hadassah Nurses Council has chosen to give of ourselves to advance health and wellness, professionally, and as part of this Hadassah nurses community.
- Nurses as Advocates: Symposium Highlights
Watch highlights from the "Nurses as Advocates" symposium presented by the Hadassah Nurses Council in Washington, DC, with Nurse Ruth Radiano from Hadassah Hospital Mount Scopus and panelists from George Washington University.
- Become a Hadassah Advocate
Nurses' voices count. Get more involved with Hadassah's advocacy efforts to advance health in the United States. Find out how you can be an advocate. We'll give you the tools you need to make an impact.
- Help Us Grow the Nurses Council — and Hadassah
Share your passion for Hadassah with an amazing nurse in your life. Give the gift of membership. And spread the word. Do you know a nurse, occupational therapist, physician's assistant, physical therapist, or other allied health professional who would enjoy the benefits of Hadassah membership? Send them this email and send us their name.
- Be Inspired! Read, Listen & Share:
- At the forefront of nursing leadership in Israel: Meet Rely Alon, the new director of HMO's Division of Nursing
- Julie Benbenishty, an Intensive Care Nurse at Hadassah shares her story
- Traveling with Ruth
- Hadassah Magazine brings to life 100 years of nursing education
- Join our National Nurses Council community on Facebook
- Be inspired! Read these profiles of amazing Hadassah Nurses Council members
We want to hear from you! Please email us if you'd like to become more involved. Send your ideas, concerns and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hadassah National Nurses Council Co-Chairs