Our Region is over 18,000 strong in Nassau and Queens Counties, Long Island. Scroll down for our events!
- Ahava Machar ›
- Baldwin Daliya ›
- East Meadow Simcha ›
- Ester ›
- Great Neck Chapter/ Chai, Kochavim and Lulav Groups ›
- Hewlett Chapter/Devora Group ›
- Hillcrest ›
- Hollis Hills ›
- Merrick Bellmore Pnina Chapter/Dayan Lilah Group ›
- Migdal ›
- Oceanside ›
- Rockville Centre ›
- Roslyn Chapter/Achot Group ›
- Ruach Tel-Hai ›
- Sandsport/Shoshana ›
- Shaloma ›
- Tikvah ›
- Tobay ›
- Tzipora Long Beach ›
- Valley Stream ›
- Whitestone ›
- Woodmere Lailah ›
- Yashar, the Attorneys and Judges Chapter ›
- Ziona ›
Endless Beginnings Necklace
Research is the beginning to a promising end.
Support groundbreaking medical research at Hadassah Medical Organization with your $150 donation and receive this lovely sterling silver necklace edged with cubic zirconias. It is inscribed with the famous quote from Hadassah’s founder, Henrietta Szold, “There is no ending that is not a beginning.” Click here to order yours.
Women in Action: 'An Evening of Song'
Nassau Region Women in Action Presents
AN EVENING OF SONG WITH
6:30 pm, Thursday, September 27
Plainview Jewish Center, 95 Floral Drive West
Couvert of $54 per person includes dinner (show begins 7:00)
Click here for more information and the registration form.
Save the Dates!
Sunday, Nov. 4 and Monday, Nov. 5
Join us for …
· Sunday Night Banquet honoring Nassau’s “Women of the Year”
· Meeting with chef and cookbook author, Naomi Nachman
· And much, much more …
Long Island Marriott
101 James Doolittle Blvd., Uniondale
From our President
Sign-up for our Emails: