Our Region is over 18,000 strong in Nassau County, Long Island. Scroll down for our events!
- Ahava Machar ›
- Baldwin Daliya ›
- East Meadow Simcha ›
- Ester ›
- Great Neck Chapter/ Chai, Kochavim and Lulav Groups ›
- Hewlett Chapter/Devora Group ›
- Hillcrest ›
- Hollis Hills ›
- Merrick Bellmore Pnina Chapter/Dayan Lilah Group ›
- Migdal ›
- Oceanside ›
- Rockville Centre ›
- Roslyn Chapter/Achot Group ›
- Ruach Tel-Hai ›
- Sandsport/Shoshana ›
- Shaloma ›
- Tikvah ›
- Tobay ›
- Tzipora Long Beach ›
- Valley Stream ›
- Whitestone ›
- Woodmere Lailah ›
- Yashar, the Attorneys and Judges Chapter ›
- Ziona ›
Stem Cell Walk-a-Thon 2017
Our amazing annual Walk-a-Thon will be on Sunday, May 7, beginning at 9:45. Now is the time to recruit sponsors from your family and friends. Click on the flyer for details and recognition opportunities. You can register and/or donate online at hadassah.org/events/nassauwalks
Hadassah Nassau Conference 2017
Please save the dates….May 23-24, 2017. In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the reunification of Jerusalem, our theme is “Hadassah and Jerusalem – Golden Together.” Banquet: Tuesday evening, May 23. One-Day Conference: Wednesday, May 24.
- • Come to hear great speakers on issues of interest to you.
- • Come to connect with Hadassah through updates from Hadassah Medical Organization and our other Hadassah projects.
- • Come to shop in our boutique.
- • Come to spend time bonding with your Hadassah friends and colleagues.
Click here for our one-page reservation form (includes tentative schedule and journal ad form).
"Justice, justice, shall we pursue." Come celebrate on Thursday, April 27, at the Shelter Rock Jewish Center, 272 Shelter Rock Rd., Roslyn. Breakfast begins at 9 am. The speakers will be: Frieda Rosenberg, past Hadassah Nassau President and National Celebration 2018 Co-Chair; Richard Bernstein, Michigan Supreme Court Justice; Madeline Singas, Nassau County District Attorney. Couvert is $12. Click here for the flyer and mem-pass.
From our President
Sign-up for our Emails:
May 11, 2017
''The People vs. Fritz Bauer' is the gripping story of a German attorney general’s relentless pursuit of Eichmann to extradite him to Germany for trial. Couvert of $30 includes kosher lunch; reserve by May 4. The event is at Oceanside Jewish Center from 10 to 2.
Executive Vice President