Hadassah New York
360 Degrees of Healing
Hadassah Medical Organization, founded by Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, Inc. has defined health care in Israel. It’s about compassion. It’s about healing. It’s about life.
Hadassah is the founder of Israel’s modern health-care system and has been tireless in maintaining the highest standards for more than 100 years. Since 1960, the population of Jerusalem has tripled, and the demands on the Hadassah Medical Organization (HMO) and Hadassah Hospital at the Ein Kerem campus have grown exponentially. Hadassah must respond—and we must look forward. So HMO begins, first by completely reimagining the iconic Round Building, the hospital’s original inpatient center at Ein Kerem. With this renovation and expansion, the new Round Building will be an important healing center for Israel. It will significantly advance the services in its outpatient surgery, maternity, oncology, and dermatology departments.
2019 HADASSAH NATIONAL CONVENTION
Be a part of something big — in the Big Apple.
Mission Possible is your chance to add your power to ours and expand Hadassah's impact around the world — from New York to California, in Israel and around the globe. Be inspired, invigorated, and educated as our mission comes alive on the main stage and in engaging workshops — July 15-18, 2019!
- 1. Connect and network with like-minded women of all ages — including a new young women's track — while you learn new leadership skills and celebrate Hadassah, The Power of Women Who DO.
- 2. Bring Israel home! Meet Israel's leading medical experts, who will bring you up-to-date on their lifesaving research and treatments at the Hadassah Medical Organization. Hear firsthand from HMO patients who owe their lives to HMO healing.
- 3. Stay informed with influential speakers, including sessions on media bias, the power of Israel's positive message, fighting anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism, women's health equity and more.
- 4. Have fun! Enjoy live music, cocktail receptions, networking breakfasts, dancing, and Zumba.
- 5. Save with early bird discounts!
The Hadassah 99th National Convention, July 15-18 in New York City.
The power is in your hands to help make this Hadassah National Convention the largest, most dynamic yet. Join us.
From our President
Welcome to Hadassah New York, a vibrant region with 11 chapters, 6000 members, and numerous opportunities to learn, to lead, and to do.
Please join us for chapter and regional activities to learn about the amazing advances in medical research and hands-on patient care at the Hadassah hospitals in Jerusalem, to engage in a variety of meaningful projects, and to be involved in the many things we do at Hadassah. To keep you informed about these activities, you will receive a monthly calendar of events by e-mail. You will also receive Highlights, Hadassah New York’s sophisticated newsletter in your mailbox three times a year, as well as a print copy of the award-winning Hadassah magazine every other month.
I encourage you to visit our facebook page for the latest programs and events. https://www.facebook.com/hadassahnewyork/ I also invite you to explore the many volunteer opportunities that are available, help with fund-raising initiatives, and join with other members on a special-interest mission or tour.
We are always in search of new talent, new leaders, and new ideas. Now is the time to step forward and help Hadassah unleash to power of women who do. Please contact our office at 212-303-7433 with any questions you may have so that we can find the right fit for you.
I look forward to meeting you in person in the near future.
Sign-up for our Emails: