Al Galgalim (Hebrew for "on wheels") is a Jewish family education program created by Hadassah that introduces families to the joys of celebrating Shabbat and the Jewish holidays in a hands-on, pressure-free, friendly environment.
This popular family program is inclusive and is geared to all caregivers and their families (parents or grandparents, affiliated or non-affiliated, interfaith couples and those who have already participated in the program).
Registration is now open for "Al Galgalim". There are two classes: One for young families with children ages 3-5 (Training Wheels) and a class for children ages 6-8 or K-2nd (Wheeling On).
- To participate, you must be a current Hadassah member, which you can renew or enroll to participate.
- Annual membership is $36. Lifetime membership is $360.
- Tuition is $130 for a child and the parents (or grandparents).
- There is a 10% sibling discount if you are enrolling a second child in the same or another class.
- Classes are held in Palo Alto at the Oshman Family JCC. The exact schedule of classes will be emailed prior to the first class. The schedule takes into account holidays, and therefore the class meets approximately once a month; however, the classes do not always meet on the same Sunday of each month.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Click here to register online. By registering, you are agreeing to the enrollment and wait list policies outlined here. If you are unable to register online or have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.