A fire drill is always interesting to watch. There's a lot of "action". It is especially interesting when it occurs in upper floors of building.
Yesterday we had a fire drill in the Charlotte R. Bloomberg Mother & Child Center . It was part of a very large scale drill that encompassed the entire Jerusalem municipal area (you can already imagine the size of traffic jams in the city center as a result).
The scenario of the drill was a fire in the 4th floor of the building which was "caused" as a result of Shabbat candles lighting in the nurses' station at the pediatric surgery department. According to standard protocol for such situations, the nurses and maintenance people evacuated the hospitalized children via emergency stairs. The last group of people was evacuated through the window by a special fire fighters department crane.
The drill was very good, all participants enjoyed and we all hope this will never really happen.