Hadassah's Centennial Anniversary was recognized with proclamations from officials across the country. The first big city proclamation was from Mayor Rahm Emanuel of Chicago, who named February 24th "Hadassah Day" in Chicago.
Other proclamations and certificates received:
- Office of Manhattan Borough President, City of New York, signed by Scott M. Stringer, Borough President
- The Council, City of New York, signed by Christine C. Quinn, Gale Brewer, Daniel R. Garodnick
- Certificate, Official Statement from State of Connecticut, signed by Dannel P. Malloy, Governor
- Certificate of Congratulations from the U.S. House of Representatives, signed by Congressman Robert L. Turner
- Office of the Public Advocate, City of New York,, signed by Bill de Blasio, Public Advocate
Date: 3/8/2012 12:00:00 AM