- Caroline and Joseph Gruss Surgical Wing Dedicated at Hadassah Medical Organization
- Her father loved technical innovation. Her mother was more devoted to traditional ways of doing things. In turn, naming the new Caroline and Joseph Gruss Surgical Wing of the Sarah Wetsman Davidson Tower, with its high tech operating theaters and welcoming family rooms was a perfect fit, said Dr. Evelyn Gruss Lipper, speaking for the Gruss family.
- Dr. Yoram Maaravi, Change Agent in Caring for the Elderly
- "It's the best thing to do in medicine; it's fulfilling, fascinating, challenging, and rewarding," says Dr. Yoram Maaravi, the Hadassah Medical Organization's Director of Geriatric Rehabilitation, in describing his career as a geriatrician at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus.
- Texas First Lady Anita Perry Tours Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem
- During her visit to Israel as part of the Texas Economic Development Mission, First Lady Anita Perry toured the Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem where she received an in-depth briefing from Prof. Yoram Weiss, Medical Director of Hadassah Hospital-Ein Kerem in the Shock Trauma Center.
- Saved from Fatal Meningitis, American Attorney Praises Uniqueness of Hadassah
- "I am alive today because the doctors at Hadassah are not constrained by the traditional paradigm of medical practice or typical treatment modalities," says Michael Weiss, who was recently a very ill patient at the Hadassah Medical Organization. Read about his experience and his admiration for Hadassah's physicians.
- Hadassah’s Comprehensive Epilepsy Center: a Growing Reputation for Success
- Thanks to a wide range of sophisticated diagnostic and monitoring equipment, innovative treatment options, and a dedicated multidisciplinary team with an impressive success rate, the Hadassah Medical Center's Comprehensive Epilepsy Center continues to draw increasing numbers of patients from throughout Israel and abroad.