Paid-Up Membership Dinner
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Join Potomac Chapter of Hadassah for a fabulous Italian dinner, raffle, and a presentation on our recent Centennial Convention in Jerusalem!
Your check is your reservation.
Please mail check, by November 21st, made payable to
Potomac Chapter of Hadassah
For questions, or if you need transportation, please e-mail email@example.com, or phone Beth at 703-758-0241.
- Centennial Convention Flyer
- March, dance & sing through the streets of Jerusalem with Hadassah family and friends
- US Cannabis Activist Meets Hadassah’s Cannabis Research Pioneer
- Cancer Survivor, Cannabis Activist, and Founder of the Beverly Hill Cannabis Club Cheryl Shuman recently visited Israel to meet with Cannabis Research Pioneer Prof. Raphael Mechoulam of the Hadassah-Hebrew University Faculty of Medicine, whose work provided the basis for the medical community’s embrace of medical marijuana (cannabis). Ms. Shuman, who was diagnosed with advanced ovarian cancer many years ago, credits cannabis with bringing her back from the brink of death.
- Deep Sequencing Analysis Leads to Major Genetic Discoveries at Hadassah
- Using a deep sequencing analyzer, Prof. Orly Elpeleg, Director of the Hadassah Medical Organization’s Department of Genetic and Metabolic Diseases, and her colleagues have determined the sequence of millions of DNA fragments simultaneously--8,000 times the capacity of the former generation of DNA sequencing machines.
- First Neurology Patients Move in to Hadassah's Hospital Tower
- "Welcome! You are the first," Nira Kedar, head nurse of the the neurology department at Hadassah Medical Organization, said, with a huge smile, to Nachshon Halevy.