Hadassah's National Physicians Council
in collaboration with
Hadassah's National Center for Nurses Councils
invites you to join us
NOVEMBER 2-6, 2014 | JERUSALEM, ISRAEL
Optional extension to Mitzpe Ramon November 6-8.
From Concept to Cure: A Second Century of Healing
An Accredited Continuing Education Conference in Israel
- Physicians from Hadassah's hospitals at Ein Kerem and Mt. Scopus
- Colleagues from across the United States and around the globe
Learn from world-renowned Hadassah medical professionals in interactive sessions in areas such as:
- Stem cell research
- Women's health
- International medicine
- The spectacular Sarah Wetsman Davidson Hospital Tower at Ein Kerem
- The new Linda Joy Pollin Cardiovascular Wellness Institute at Ein Kerem
- Sites in and around Jersusalem
To learn more, contact Karen Ezrine at email@example.com
The Emory University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Polices of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of Emory University School of Medicine and Hadassah, The Women's Zionist Organization of America. The Emory University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.