Region Grant application 2014
Email to Debbie Sternfeld firstname.lastname@example.org or
mail to 1422 Chatham Lane, Schaumberg, IL 60193 or
Print and Fax to 1-925-480-5848. Note that there is no cost to fax to this number.
Read this Grant Application as a Word Document
Read this Grant Application as a PDF Documen
GREAT PLAINS REGION GRANT INFORMATION
For the time period of January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014 funds will be given for exemplary education, leadership, fundraising and membership programs. Funds will be given on a first come first served basis until funds have been allocated.
The potential to enhance Hadassah's image in the local community.
* The potential to coalition build with other organizations to bring knowledge of Hadassah's work to a larger audience.
* Effective use of Hadassah project information.
* The creation of innovative and/or new program ideas.
There are three $500 grants. A maximum of $500 limit per Chapter. You can request smaller amounts. These are funds to support projects which are innovative, new or newly changed and those which have the promise to enhance the operations of the Chapter. Grants will also be available to assist continuing programs that have been successful in the past and have been updated. Applications for grants must be made at least twenty-one (21) days prior to the program.
Each chapter grant recipient is required to keep detailed records and complete a final summary report. This final report is due within 45 days of the program. Grant monies must be used only for stated purposes. Any change of plans for the use of the grant funds must be reported to the Grants Chair and approved. Unused grant money must be returned to the Region.
The Great Plains Region will make available a sum of money to be granted for special, one-time needs of its Chapters. Funds will be given on a first come, first serve basis until all the funds have been allocated from June 1, 2012 through December 31, 2013. Actual programs must be completed by December 31, 2013.
The Grants Chair for 2012-13 is Sherry Abramowitz and the Grants Committee consists of Debbie Sternfeld, Melissa Barmore and Rita Shapiro.
The Region Grants Committee will award grants based on the following criteria:
* The potential to increase fundraising.
* The potential to increase membership (new members, renewals, life members).
* The potential to benefit existing members.
GREAT PLAINS REGION
2012-2013 GRANT APPLICATION & FINAL SUMMARY REPORT FORM
Please provide the following information and send this completed application to: Debbie Sternfeld, Grants Chair
Please enter the following information:
1. Today's Date
2. Chapter Name_______________________________________.
How much money are you requesting? ______________________
3. Chapter President's name, address, phone, fax & email
GRANT APPLICATION - Provide the following information:
1. Program Name
2. Program Description.
What are the fundraising, membership and educational components of this Program?
3. Program Date and where the program will be held
4. Who is the target population?
5. What is the expected attendance?
6. What is your fundraising goal for this program?
7. How many new annual, life, and renewals do you expect to get as a result of this program?
8. How will the program benefit existing members?
9. How will the program enhance your chapter's image in the local community?
10. Will there be coalition partners? If so, who?
11. How will you use Hadassah Project Information?
12. A detailed budget is required. Please attach.
13. A short recommendation letter from your VP or Advisor is required to be attached to this application or sent separately.
14. Who is the Chair of this Program?
FINAL SUMMARY REPORT:
Provide the following information within 45 days of the program.
1. Program Name and Date:___________________________________
2. Program Summary including the fundraising, membership and educational components.
3. Did the target population attend the program? If not, who did?
4. What was the actual attendance?
5. How much was raised from this program, and how is it being allocated?
6. What was the actual number of new annual, life, and renewals who joined from the program?
7. How did the program benefit existing members?
8. How did the program enhance your chapter's image in the local community?
9. Who were the coalition partners, and how did they take part?
10. How did you use Hadassah Project Information?
11. Please attach final program income and expenses.
12. Please attach a copy of your flyer or invitation and a copy of your press releases or news articles.
Email to Debbie Sternfeld or Print and Fax to 1-925-480-5848. Note that there is no cost to fax to this number.