Welcome to St Pete's Hadassah website!
The St. Petersburg Chapter of Hadassah is a diverse group of women who live in the greater St. Petersburg Area. With nearly 500 members and associates, we are a part of the 300,000 Hadassah volunteers around the world concerned with making our world a better place. Whether it is saving lives at the Hadassah University Medical Center in Jerusalem; supporting a camp for our children through Young Judaea; educating ourselves about the world around us; or making friends and having fun, our chapter is unique and offers many programs and many volunteer opportunities. Hadassah St. Pete will get you connected with other women like you.
- Centennial Gala
- St Petersburg Chapter of Hadassah invites you to ourCentennial Gala“Make my eyes look to the future”…
Click here to make your Hadassah Donation on line.
Click here to make your Gala Reservation on line.
For more information: Contact Patricia Levinson (727) 258-8959 or email@example.com.Your tax deductible gift can be paid with a credit card on line, or with a check, stocks or Israel Bonds. To make a donation with Israel bonds, please contact Monica Digiovanni 727-430-6517Full payment is due by December 2012, except for gifts over $5,000 which may qualify for a multi-year payout.
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!