Welcome. We are proud to welcome you to the Upper Mid-Atlantic Region's website.
Our Region President, Janet Deixler, invites you to contact us by phone or by email at email@example.com so that you can learn more about Hadassah and how you can get involved.
HADASSAH NATIONAL CONVENTION IN LAS VEGAS
Check out more photos here.
Our region boasts chapters in New York State from Albany to Buffalo as well as parts of Pennsylvania with chapters in Scranton, State College, and Wilkes- Barre.
The Region Office is located in Albany, New York.
Upper Mid-Atlantic Region of Hadassah
Phone : 518-694-9941
- Fundraising Campaigns
- Hadassah's donors together with companies participating in Hadassah's Matching Gift Program have raised over $1 million for Hadassah's projects.
- Calendar of Events
- There are general meetings, book groups, education and fundraising events taking place in every corner of our region. Check here for special events taking place throughout the region.
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!