Welcome to the Wilmington Chapter!
Welcome to the Delaware Chapter of Hadassah!
We join with the over 300,000 members of Hadassah in the United states working to strengthen the unity of the Jewish people. We growth through education, entertainment, socializing and volunteer opportunities.
We serve the entire Delaware population. We have over one thousand members of all ages, and always welcome new members and associates.
- Educational Conference in Israel Marks World Down Syndrome Day
- As part of World Down Syndrome Day, about 100 people participated in a conference at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus on April 6, 2014, affording families of patients with Down syndrome from all over Israel an opportunity to meet with eminent specialists.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.