St. Louis Chapter Hadassah and You!!
2015 St. Louis Chapter Hadassah Board
Co-Presidents: Evie Roberts Levine & Linda Spitzer Gavatin
Treasurer: Beth Mayer
Corresponding Secretary: Francine Seslen
Co-Vice Presidents Programming: Fanchon Auman & Vera Emmons
Vice President Membership: Cheryl Whatley
Vice President Fundraising: Diane Maier
Vice President Hospitality: Mimi Fiszel
Board at Large Members: Amy Abramson, Teree Farbstein, Leslie Freeman, Judy Kramer, Marcia Evers Levy, Jerri Livingston, Barb Rosenfield, Gloria Spitzer & Sharon Summers.
As a Hadassah Member or Associate, you make a personal impact at home and on the local, national, and global community--every day. You empower Hadassah to advocate for women's rights and Israel's security, support groundbreaking medical research, and promote humanitarian efforts around the world.
IN 2014 DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT
Give the gift of life membership to a friend or loved one for just $212
(payment plan available)
And don't forget to choose your multi-generational pin!
or click here to print form
Want the latest news from our chapter?
St. Louis Chapter Highlights
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!