2014 National Convention Highlights
Marni Williams, Sandy Einberg, Missy Masstel Horowitz, Nadine Goodban, Len Jacobson, Jane Jacobson, Bob Baird, Ginny Baird, Soshana Geron, Carol Maler, Sandra Warren, Norma Sacks, Liz Alpert.
Back row: Peggy Shainberg, Judi Finkelstein, Anastasia Steinberg Torres-Gil
Nadine Goodban Writes of Her Convention Experience
Dear Hadassah Friends -- I am just returning from 3 full days of a Hadassah Convention in ...LAS VEGAS ...., yes, in middle of July. Believe me, dry 105 heat is very bearable outside.
CPCR Featured Pages
- CPCR Chpater Events
Diablo Valley Chapter Every Beat Counts Education Day for Women
Thursday, May 29, 2014, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Temple Isaiah, Lafayette
Celebrating Keepers of the Gate and Chai Society MembersSunday, June 1, 2014, 11:00 a.m..
Los Gatos Woods Clubhouse
San Francisco Chapter Annual Giving Program: Preventing Cardiovascular Diseases
June 29th, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hadassah Bat Ami Social Workers Visit the Bay Area
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!