CPCR Spring Meeting
- Judy Palkovitz and Lori Lassen — Planned Giving and Estates
Online registration available soon.
CPCR Women Attended Swearing In to the US Supreme Court Bar and Met with Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan
On February 24, 2014, three Bay Area Hadassah members/Associate joined Hadassah’s National Attorneys' Council annual Swearing in Program at the United States Supreme Court where they were sworn in as members of the Supreme Court Bar. Attorneys Gilda Turitz (Marin County), Lawrence Edelman (San Francisco and wife of Helene Edelman, Past President of San Francisco Hadassah Chapter) and Judge Karen Brandt (Sacramento area) participated in this awe-inspiring experience. More . . .
Santa Cruz Chapter of Hadassah's Annual Spring Luncheon
Tuesday, April 29th from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Click here for online registration.
Walk By the Bay — May 4, 2014, 10:00 a.m.
CPCR Featured Pages
- Hadassah Foundation Celebrates Graduation of Training for Orthodox Women
- Hadassah Foundation Director Rabbi Ellen Flax gave out the graduation certificates to the thirteen women who graduated from the joint training program for Haredi Early Childhood Education Counselors at the Hebrew University.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- As Knesset Weighs Official Celebration of Aliyah, One Olah Reflects on Emigration
- As the Knesset weighs a bill to recognize a day to celebrate making aliyah, one emigrant from Connecticut reflects on the journey that brought her to make aliyah.
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.