We Wish You a Wonderful Hanukkah and the Best of New Years
As you complete your end-of-year philanthropic giving, please remember Hadassah. Without your support, our projects will not be funded… our world-class work will be stymied. You are the most important part of Hadassah’s present and future. Thank you for all you do!
Remember that our goal in 2014 and 2015 is to complete the remaining operating rooms at our new Sarah Wetsman Davidson Hospital Tower. New donations or pledges earmarked for the Tower and received by December 31, 2014 qualify for the matching funds challenged by a generous Israel donor. Every dollar you give to Hadassah automatically becomes two dollars. Could anything be easier?
Jane Jacobson, 2014 CPC Region President
Hadassah is Number Three on List of Ten Best Charities Everyone's Heard Of
Charity Navigator has just named Hadassah number three on its list of “Ten of the Best Charities Everyone’s Heard Of.” Please read the Yahoo News Article.
CPCR Featured Pages
- CPCR Chpater Events
Celebrate the Ta Tas — November 2, 2014 in San Francisco
Congregation Beth Shalom
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!