Welcome to the New York Region!
Rosh Hashanah is Right Around the Corner
Get your greeting cards now!
They are $2 for apiece or $40 for a pack of 25.
Contact the office at 212.303.7433 or firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. Be sure to have the R item number of the style you wish to purchase. We accept check or cash and credit cards for orders over $40.
Did you know the Region is now on Facebook?!
Like us here: https://www.facebook.com/nyregionhadassah
- Educational Conference in Israel Marks World Down Syndrome Day
- As part of World Down Syndrome Day, about 100 people participated in a conference at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus on April 6, 2014, affording families of patients with Down syndrome from all over Israel an opportunity to meet with eminent specialists.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.