Welcome To The SNJ Experience
Welcome to the website for Hadassah – Southern New Jersey Region, the source for all current information about our Region.
The Southern New Jersey Region covers the geographic area from Colonia in the north down to Vineland in the southern part of the State, and stretches across New Jersey from Camden County to the Jersey shore. We are comprised of 41 chapters and groups that cover a diversity of demographics. We have almost 14,000 members, and 1500 male Associates.
UPCOMING REGIONAL EVENTS:
UPCOMING CHAPTER EVENTS:
- Most Recent KeTov
Dear Hadassah ColleaguesWe are proud to present our Summer 2013 SNJ Region Ketov. Many thanks toDebbie Kestin Schidkraut for assembling the articles, Caryn Berla Arias for layout, Michlle Krasner and Helaine Tockerman for prrofing and editing, and to all who contributed articles and information.I hope you are all enjoying the summer.Sherryl KaufmanPresident
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!