Seattle Chapter Hadassah Official Home Page
Hadassah Chai Society
When you become part of Chai Society, you make an annual commitment of a $180 to $359 donation to Seattle Chapter Hadassah for as long as you are able. Payments can be made monthly. Or consider giving at the Silver Chai Society level for $360 to $999 annually.
Hadassah has made it easy for you to become part of Chai Society.
Simcha & Memorial Tributes
To send your tribute request, download this Tribute Form, fill it out completely and mail or fax it to us with payment(credit card only for faxed orders).
Please call the office, 425.467.9099 for more details.
Become a Hadassah Life Member or gift a Life Membership. Contact the chapter office (see below) for more information or click here.
- Dr. Osnat at Seattle Children's
- During her visit to the Pacific Northwest, Dr. Osnat Levitzion-Korach, director of Hadassah's Mt. Scopus campus, had an intimate breakfast with 18 leading scientists from some of Seattle's best known medical research organizations. After the breakfast she toured Seattle Children's.
- Purim Brings a Party to Pediatrics
- Volunteers from the Happy Child Organization, together with the Hadassah Pediatric School decided that laughter was the best remedy—at least for Purim.
- Volunteers Deliver Dose of Happiness to Hadassah Patients on "Good Deeds Day"
- On the eighth annual "Good Deeds Day" in Israel—a day dedicated to performing good deeds on behalf of others—volunteers visited various departments at the Hadassah Medical Organization to uplift the patients' spirits.
- Wounded by Gunfire, Ukranians Airlifted to Hadassah
- Although Oleksandr Huch and Arten Zapototskyi did not know each other in their homeland of Ukraine, today they are roommates on the fifth floor of the Hadassah Medical Organization's Sarah Wetsman Davidson Hospital Tower.
- Snapshots: Three Patients in the Neuro ICU
- Meet three patients recuperating in the new Neurosurgery Intensive Care Unit in the Sarah Wetsman Davidson Hospital Tower.