Seattle Chapter Hadassah Official Home Page
Hadassah Chai Society
When you become part of Chai Society, you make an annual commitment of a $180 to $359 donation to Seattle Chapter Hadassah for as long as you are able. Payments can be made monthly. Or consider giving at the Silver Chai Society level for $360 to $999 annually.
Hadassah has made it easy for you to become part of Chai Society.
Simcha & Memorial Tributes
To send your tribute request, download this Tribute Form, fill it out completely and mail or fax it to us with payment(credit card only for faxed orders).
Please call the office, 425.467.9099 for more details.
Become a Hadassah Life Member or gift a Life Membership. Contact the chapter office (see below) for more information or click here.
- Dr. Osnat at Seattle Children's
- During her visit to the Pacific Northwest, Dr. Osnat Levitzion-Korach, director of Hadassah's Mt. Scopus campus, had an intimate breakfast with 18 leading scientists from some of Seattle's best known medical research organizations. After the breakfast she toured Seattle Children's.
- US Cannabis Activist Meets Hadassah’s Cannabis Research Pioneer
- Cancer Survivor, Cannabis Activist, and Founder of the Beverly Hill Cannabis Club Cheryl Shuman recently visited Israel to meet with Cannabis Research Pioneer Prof. Raphael Mechoulam of the Hadassah-Hebrew University Faculty of Medicine, whose work provided the basis for the medical community’s embrace of medical marijuana (cannabis). Ms. Shuman, who was diagnosed with advanced ovarian cancer many years ago, credits cannabis with bringing her back from the brink of death.
- Deep Sequencing Analysis Leads to Major Genetic Discoveries at Hadassah
- Using a deep sequencing analyzer, Prof. Orly Elpeleg, Director of the Hadassah Medical Organization’s Department of Genetic and Metabolic Diseases, and her colleagues have determined the sequence of millions of DNA fragments simultaneously--8,000 times the capacity of the former generation of DNA sequencing machines.
- First Neurology Patients Move in to Hadassah's Hospital Tower
- "Welcome! You are the first," Nira Kedar, head nurse of the the neurology department at Hadassah Medical Organization, said, with a huge smile, to Nachshon Halevy.