- Opportunity to impact the lives of women and children in Israel and the U.S.
- Taking action on issues through advocacy.
- Personal enrichment and leadership development.
- Award winning Hadassah Magazine & informative & educational publications.
- Professional networking opportunities and Continuing Education Credits.
- Invitations to Member Only events.
- Health Insurance Options.
Annual Membership (17 and older) - $36.00
Benefits of annual membership include:
- Subscription to Hadassah Magazine
- Leadership Development
- Community Service Projects
- Insurance Discounts
Life Membership - $212.00
- All the benefits of annual membership, plus:
- A Life membership certificate and pin symbolizing your commitment
- A special Life member welcome package
- Special Life Membership designation at events and programs
- Special discounts with selected partners
Child Life Membership (birth to 16) - $212.00
Child Life members receive the following:
- A special gift
- A special welcome package including a certificate and pin
- Bi-annual newsletter
- A year free at a Young Judea Club (upon reaching the age of 8)
- Insurance discounts
Child Life members will automatically receive full Life Membership benefits when they reach 17.
Hadassah Associates - $300.00
Hadassah Associates, formed in 1966 and now 28,000 strong, are men in
partnership with Hadassah women to help raise funds to support Hadassah
- Healthcare (Hadassah Medical Organization)
- Education (Hadassah College Jerusalem)
- Youth Programs (Young Judaea and Youth Aliyah/Children at Risk)
- Environmental Resource Development (JNF)
As an Associate, you can:
- Sponsor local fundraising events and activities
- Take part in educational seminars
- Make your voice heard on public policy
- Support medical research
- Promote a healthy lifestyle