Welcome to the East Brunswick Chapter of Hadassah!
Sign up now for gift wrapping at the mall. Shifts are 3-4 hours long.
Bring a friend, colleague, co-worker, college kid.
HS seniors will get service credits but must be supervised by a parent.
East Brunswick Hadassah
for our spectacular
Annual Progressive Dinner
Proceeds to benefit the Extraordinary Works of Hadassah
Saturday evening, January 25, 2014
Eat, talk, and Make an Impact through Hadassah
We begin with hors d’oeuvres at the home of
Judy & Jack Steinweis
18 Beaver Dam Dr, East Brunswick, NJ
Next, a lovely dinner at the home
of your East Brunswick host family
Complete the evening with dessert at the home of
Anne & Adrian Kroll
20 Buckingham Dr, East Brunswick, NJ
Couvert: $118 per couple / $59 per person
Please RSVP by January 13, 2014
Or call Anne Kroll 732-613-8687
Dress: No ties, no jeans.
Dietary laws observed.
Vegetarian option also available (please indicate below)
Please mail your response to Anne Kroll, 20 Buckingham Dr., East Brunswick, NJ 08816 by January 13, 2014
Name: __________________________________________________ Phone: ___________________
______Would love to attend. Please find my check for $______ enclosed.
______Will be unable to attend. Enclosed please find my donation of $_______ for the Extraordinary Works of Hadassah
East Brunswick Chapter Featured Pages
- Hadassah Medical Organization and Berlin’s Charité University Hospital Sign Cooperation Agreement for Pediatrics and Neuroscience
- As academic institutions, the Hadassah University Medical Center and the Charité University Hospital of Berlin have agreed to work closely to advance teaching and research, with emphasis on pediatrics and the neurosciences.
- Educational Conference in Israel Marks World Down Syndrome Day
- As part of World Down Syndrome Day, about 100 people participated in a conference at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus on April 6, 2014, affording families of patients with Down syndrome from all over Israel an opportunity to meet with eminent specialists.
- Hadassah Heart Specialists Reveal Detrimental Effect of Thyroid Imbalance on Heart Failure Patients
- A study by the Hadassah Medical Organization's heart specialists has revealed that increased levels of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) are correlated with "worse clinical outcome" in patients suffering from heart failure.
- Hadassah Foundation Celebrates Graduation of Training for Orthodox Women
- Hadassah Foundation Director Rabbi Ellen Flax gave out the graduation certificates to the thirteen women who graduated from the joint training program for Haredi Early Childhood Education Counselors at the Hebrew University.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- As Knesset Weighs Official Celebration of Aliyah, One Olah Reflects on Emigration
- As the Knesset weighs a bill to recognize a day to celebrate making aliyah, one emigrant from Connecticut reflects on the journey that brought her to make aliyah.
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.