Welcome to the East Brunswick Chapter of Hadassah!
Sign up now for gift wrapping at the mall. Shifts are 3-4 hours long.
Bring a friend, colleague, co-worker, college kid.
HS seniors will get service credits but must be supervised by a parent.
East Brunswick Hadassah
for our spectacular
Annual Progressive Dinner
Proceeds to benefit the Extraordinary Works of Hadassah
Saturday evening, January 25, 2014
Eat, talk, and Make an Impact through Hadassah
We begin with hors d’oeuvres at the home of
Judy & Jack Steinweis
18 Beaver Dam Dr, East Brunswick, NJ
Next, a lovely dinner at the home
of your East Brunswick host family
Complete the evening with dessert at the home of
Anne & Adrian Kroll
20 Buckingham Dr, East Brunswick, NJ
Couvert: $118 per couple / $59 per person
Please RSVP by January 13, 2014
Or call Anne Kroll 732-613-8687
Dress: No ties, no jeans.
Dietary laws observed.
Vegetarian option also available (please indicate below)
Please mail your response to Anne Kroll, 20 Buckingham Dr., East Brunswick, NJ 08816 by January 13, 2014
Name: __________________________________________________ Phone: ___________________
______Would love to attend. Please find my check for $______ enclosed.
______Will be unable to attend. Enclosed please find my donation of $_______ for the Extraordinary Works of Hadassah
East Brunswick Chapter Featured Pages
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!