Hadassah Gift Cards and Certificates: New Cards available!!
Wish someone a Happy New Year, say mazal tov to new parents or celebrate a friend’s birthday. No matter what the occasion, there’s a Hadassah card that is right for you.
To Purchase Cards or Certificates Contact Linda Flescher email@example.com
The purchase of certificates and cards is one way to help support Hadassah Initiatives such as
Rhode Island Contact:
Youth Aliyah/ Children at Risk:firstname.lastname@example.org
Hadassah Medical Organization:email@example.com
Hadassah College Jerusalem:
Rhode Island also participates in National Initiatives:
Patients, researchers, and physicians come from all over the globe to the Hadassah Medical Center. The Center's new Sarah Wetsman Davidson Tower will provide superb inpatient care in a high-tech environment and expand our ability to better serve our diverse community in years to come.Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
JNF "Blue Box" Campaign:
The Hadassah - JNF partnership dates from 1926. Hadassah support began with the land reclamation and reforestation projects for which JNF is best known (210 million trees were planted, 250,000 acres have been reclaimed), but has moved on to serve land and people ever more widely. The needs of the handicapped, ecology and the environment are all key areas today.
Blue Boxes are available from Hadassah. Filled boxes can be delivered to the Hadassah Office. (Pick up can also be arranged.) Be sure to tape your name to the boxes when you drop them at the Office.
Road Tiles ($1500 gift):
(Back by Popular Demand)
An extraordinary opportunity for permanent recognition in Jerusalem while making a difference.
Hadassah is proud to offer our donors the opportunity to mark any special event with bright, colorful tiles inscribed with a loved one’s name or to restate your own dedication to our projects with a road tile inscribed with your name! Donors also receive a beautiful certificate.
These beautiful 100% tax deductible wall tiles prominently line the hallways of Hadassah Medical Center, Ein Kerem and Mount Scopus, and Hadassah College Jerusalem.
Each Hadassah Road Tile can be inscribed with a maximum of 32 characters. Many can have two names; some are limited to one name. This donation must be an individual gift. No group names are permissible.
Available Road Tiles:
* ROAD TO RECOVERY #C618 Bring a smile to the faces of children recovering in the Charlotte R. Bloomberg Mother
and Child Center
* ROAD TO RENEWAL #C639 Give strength to patients undergoing cancer and bone marrow transplant treatment at the Sidney Weisner Department, Ein Kerem.
* ROAD TO LIFE #C640 Support cardiology treatment and care at the Patricia and Russell Fleischman Department of Cardiology, Ein Kerem.
* ROAD TO DELIVERY #C620 Celebrate the miracle of life, maternity, neonatal care and fertility treatment at the Charlotte R. Bloomberg Mother and Child Center and Mount Scopus.
* ROAD TO DISCOVERY #C630 Support the amazing groundbreaking gene therapy research at the Goldyne Savad Institute, Ein Kerem.
* ROAD TO OPPORTUNITY #C851 Education and knowledge provide the tools for a meaningful future. a tile at Hadassah College Jerusalem supports student scholarships.
For information contact National Grassroots Fundrasing Dept. at 1-866-229-2395 orContact: email@example.com or 401-463-3636
For Perpetual Yahrzeit information contact Jrhodeislandchapter@hadassah.org
For more information on all National Initiatives please contact the local contacts, listed above, or go to the main Hadassah sites.