Welcome to the Tampa Ameet Chapter!
This fantastic event will be held at the Grand Hyatt on Rocky Point the evening of October 26th.
For information on becoming a sponsor for this fantastic event CLICK HERE.
To place an ad in our Celebrate the TaTas Event Program for that evening CLICK HERE.
- Handle with Care
- "Handle With Care" on December 6, 2014 at the Stage Works Theatre. Make your reservations now online by clicking HERE
- Celebrate the TaTas 2014
- Celebrate The TaTas event is October 26th at the Grand Hyatt Tampa. Make your reservations NOW.
- Where is Henrietta?
- Did you know that Henrietta Szold travels all over the world? She is on her way to Brazil with Luise Burman and to Australia with Sharon Cross. She will be traveling to Arizona and Las Vegas and many other parts of the country and world in the weeks to come. Continue to view this page to see where she is and to see pictures of her in the many places she will be traveling to.
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!