Welcome to Winston-Salem Chapter!
ONCE IN A LIFETIME!
$212 for 2012 Life Membership Options*
Lock in for Life today. All new Life Members will receive a beautiful sterling silver and crystal key necklace, exclusively available to new Life and Child Life Members.
Winston Salem Hadassah Chapter welcomes you to:
WALKING TO ISRAEL
Our theme for this year - 2011 and 2012 - is "walking to Israel". Although we can't all be there, we would love to raise the funds to buy a $1500 brick on the path to the new Sarah Wetsman Davidson Tower at Hadassah Hospital in the name of the Winston-Salem Hadassah Chapter. Contact our chapter to make your special donation so that we can buy a small brick and inscribe three lines!!
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!