Hadassah Associates Home
Hadassah Associates are Men with a Mission, and our mission is to support Hadassah, the Jewish People and the State of Israel by expanding relationships and identifying new sources of funds. We support Hadassah fundraising activities with specific emphasis on identifying and tapping into new sources of funds from individuals and corporations through innovative activities and events.
Mazal Tov! We SURPASSED our last goal!
We surpassed our $36,000 goal to furnish and equip a Cardiology Department Double Patient Room in the new Tower in honor of Hadassah Associates.
- US Senator Menendez becomes Associate
- Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) joined 34,000 Hadassah Associates, men and boys who support the work of Hadassah, when he received the Myrtle Wreath Award for the Northern New Jersey Region of Hadassah. In his acceptance speech, the senator underscored the strategic importance of the United States to continue its support of Israel, the only real democracy in the Middle East.
- 2012-2013 Officers
Our 2012-2013 Board has been installed
- 2012 Associates “Centennial Man”: Jack Wiadro
- The National Committee of Hadassah Associates (NCHA) is proud to announce its selection of Jack Wiadro as the 2012 National Associate of the Year “Centennial Man” recipient.
- Double Patient Room Initiative Honor Roll
- Our honor roll of supporters shows we've already had a great response add your name to the list!
- Mark Roth's Remarks to the Delegates at the Hadassah Centennial Convention
- About two and a half years ago, my family traveled to Israel to visit our eldest daughter who was spending her gap year studying and volunteering there. We were fortunate to have my in-laws travel with us, but my parents, who wanted very much to come as well, were unable to do so because of my mother's dialysis schedule and her weakening condition. Unfortunately,within 36 hours of our arrival, I was enroute back to the States while my family said their good-byes to my mother via Skype.
- Hadassah Medical Organization and Berlin’s Charité University Hospital Sign Cooperation Agreement for Pediatrics and Neuroscience
- As academic institutions, the Hadassah University Medical Center and the Charité University Hospital of Berlin have agreed to work closely to advance teaching and research, with emphasis on pediatrics and the neurosciences.
- Educational Conference in Israel Marks World Down Syndrome Day
- As part of World Down Syndrome Day, about 100 people participated in a conference at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus on April 6, 2014, affording families of patients with Down syndrome from all over Israel an opportunity to meet with eminent specialists.
- Hadassah Heart Specialists Reveal Detrimental Effect of Thyroid Imbalance on Heart Failure Patients
- A study by the Hadassah Medical Organization's heart specialists has revealed that increased levels of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) are correlated with "worse clinical outcome" in patients suffering from heart failure.
- Hadassah Foundation Celebrates Graduation of Training for Orthodox Women
- Hadassah Foundation Director Rabbi Ellen Flax gave out the graduation certificates to the thirteen women who graduated from the joint training program for Haredi Early Childhood Education Counselors at the Hebrew University.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- As Knesset Weighs Official Celebration of Aliyah, One Olah Reflects on Emigration
- As the Knesset weighs a bill to recognize a day to celebrate making aliyah, one emigrant from Connecticut reflects on the journey that brought her to make aliyah.
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.