Hadassah Associates Home
Hadassah Associates are Men with a Mission, and our mission is to support Hadassah, the Jewish People and the State of Israel by expanding relationships and identifying new sources of funds. We support Hadassah fundraising activities with specific emphasis on identifying and tapping into new sources of funds from individuals and corporations through innovative activities and events.
Mazal Tov! We SURPASSED our last goal!
We surpassed our $36,000 goal to furnish and equip a Cardiology Department Double Patient Room in the new Tower in honor of Hadassah Associates.
- US Senator Menendez becomes Associate
- Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) joined 34,000 Hadassah Associates, men and boys who support the work of Hadassah, when he received the Myrtle Wreath Award for the Northern New Jersey Region of Hadassah. In his acceptance speech, the senator underscored the strategic importance of the United States to continue its support of Israel, the only real democracy in the Middle East.
- 2012-2013 Officers
Our 2012-2013 Board has been installed
- 2012 Associates “Centennial Man”: Jack Wiadro
- The National Committee of Hadassah Associates (NCHA) is proud to announce its selection of Jack Wiadro as the 2012 National Associate of the Year “Centennial Man” recipient.
- Double Patient Room Initiative Honor Roll
- Our honor roll of supporters shows we've already had a great response add your name to the list!
- Mark Roth's Remarks to the Delegates at the Hadassah Centennial Convention
- About two and a half years ago, my family traveled to Israel to visit our eldest daughter who was spending her gap year studying and volunteering there. We were fortunate to have my in-laws travel with us, but my parents, who wanted very much to come as well, were unable to do so because of my mother's dialysis schedule and her weakening condition. Unfortunately,within 36 hours of our arrival, I was enroute back to the States while my family said their good-byes to my mother via Skype.
- US Cannabis Activist Meets Hadassah’s Cannabis Research Pioneer
- Cancer Survivor, Cannabis Activist, and Founder of the Beverly Hill Cannabis Club Cheryl Shuman recently visited Israel to meet with Cannabis Research Pioneer Prof. Raphael Mechoulam of the Hadassah-Hebrew University Faculty of Medicine, whose work provided the basis for the medical community’s embrace of medical marijuana (cannabis). Ms. Shuman, who was diagnosed with advanced ovarian cancer many years ago, credits cannabis with bringing her back from the brink of death.
- Deep Sequencing Analysis Leads to Major Genetic Discoveries at Hadassah
- Using a deep sequencing analyzer, Prof. Orly Elpeleg, Director of the Hadassah Medical Organization’s Department of Genetic and Metabolic Diseases, and her colleagues have determined the sequence of millions of DNA fragments simultaneously--8,000 times the capacity of the former generation of DNA sequencing machines.
- First Neurology Patients Move in to Hadassah's Hospital Tower
- "Welcome! You are the first," Nira Kedar, head nurse of the the neurology department at Hadassah Medical Organization, said, with a huge smile, to Nachshon Halevy.