Welcome to Nassau Region of Hadassah!
For some, it begins with the personal.
Healing: Supporting medical research and patient care in Israel and health programs in the United States.
NASSAU REGION EXECUTIVE BOARD 2013-14
MARCI WOLFSON, OUR 2013 WOMAN OF THE YEAR, WITH VIVIANE KOVACS
Webmaster: Anna Silverstein
- Region Conference
- Wed. eve., 5/21 and Thur., 5/22, Long Island Marriott. #IMPACT NOW!
- Walk/Run-a-Thon for Stem Cell Research
- Join us at our North Shore or South Shore location on May 4. Click to sign up or donate for this event online!
- Myrtle Wreath
- This year's ceremony will be held April 24 at Temple Beth Shalom in Roslyn Heights. Be sure to bring your "Mem-Pass."
- Hadassah Foundation Celebrates Graduation of Training for Orthodox Women
- Hadassah Foundation Director Rabbi Ellen Flax gave out the graduation certificates to the thirteen women who graduated from the joint training program for Haredi Early Childhood Education Counselors at the Hebrew University.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- As Knesset Weighs Official Celebration of Aliyah, One Olah Reflects on Emigration
- As the Knesset weighs a bill to recognize a day to celebrate making aliyah, one emigrant from Connecticut reflects on the journey that brought her to make aliyah.
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.