Shalom! Welcome to the Northern New Jersey Region of Hadassah
|Watch a Chag Pesach Sameach message from|
Jerusalem Mayor, Nir Barkat and Hadassah President, Marcie Natan
|Petition to the Government of Israel in support of HMO|
Please help Hadassah Medical Organization at a difficult time. For over a century,
HMO has been a world-leading medical center and the premier medical institution
serving the people of Israel.
|Save the date: July 21-24, 2014|
Hadassah National Convention
in warm, sunny Las Vegas
|Thin Threads: Real Stories of Hadassah Life Changing Moments |
A book featuring a compilation of personal stories and photos that look back on Hadassah's first century.
The book is a part of Hadassah’s centennial anniversary celebrations.
press release | order form
online edition »
- Hadassah Foundation Celebrates Graduation of Training for Orthodox Women
- Hadassah Foundation Director Rabbi Ellen Flax gave out the graduation certificates to the thirteen women who graduated from the joint training program for Haredi Early Childhood Education Counselors at the Hebrew University.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- As Knesset Weighs Official Celebration of Aliyah, One Olah Reflects on Emigration
- As the Knesset weighs a bill to recognize a day to celebrate making aliyah, one emigrant from Connecticut reflects on the journey that brought her to make aliyah.
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.