Shalom! Welcome to the Northern New Jersey Region of Hadassah
|Petition to the Government of Israel in support of HMO
Please help Hadassah edical Organization at a difficult time. For over a century,
HMO has been a world-leading medical center and the premier medical institution
serving the people of Israel.
While HMO has achieved so many wonderful things, today it faces a fiscal crisis
Please click here to sign the petition.
|Myrtle Wreath 2013|
We all enjoyed a wonderful day on Sunday, December 8 at Our Annual Myrtle Wreath Brunch.
Over 200 people attended to honor the chapter Women of Valor as well the region honoree,
noted filmmaker, journalist and philanthropist, Aviva Kempner.
Northern NJ Region of Hadassah Myrtle Wreath Honoree, Aviva Kempner with OVP, Stephanie Z. Bonder
|Save the date: July 21-24, 2014
Hadassah National Convention
in warm, sunny Las Vegas
|Thin Threads: Real Stories of Hadassah Life Changing Moments
is a new book featuring a compilation of personal stories and photos that look back on Hadassah's first century.
The book is a part of Hadassah’s centennial anniversary celebrations.
press release | order form
online edition »
- US Cannabis Activist Meets Hadassah’s Cannabis Research Pioneer
- Cancer Survivor, Cannabis Activist, and Founder of the Beverly Hill Cannabis Club Cheryl Shuman recently visited Israel to meet with Cannabis Research Pioneer Prof. Raphael Mechoulam of the Hadassah-Hebrew University Faculty of Medicine, whose work provided the basis for the medical community’s embrace of medical marijuana (cannabis). Ms. Shuman, who was diagnosed with advanced ovarian cancer many years ago, credits cannabis with bringing her back from the brink of death.
- Deep Sequencing Analysis Leads to Major Genetic Discoveries at Hadassah
- Using a deep sequencing analyzer, Prof. Orly Elpeleg, Director of the Hadassah Medical Organization’s Department of Genetic and Metabolic Diseases, and her colleagues have determined the sequence of millions of DNA fragments simultaneously--8,000 times the capacity of the former generation of DNA sequencing machines.
- First Neurology Patients Move in to Hadassah's Hospital Tower
- "Welcome! You are the first," Nira Kedar, head nurse of the the neurology department at Hadassah Medical Organization, said, with a huge smile, to Nachshon Halevy.