Shalom! Welcome to the Northern New Jersey Region of Hadassah
|Hadassah on Alert: Operation Protective Edge
|Our hospitals need your help! Israel needs your help!
Rockets from Gaza are threatening all of Israel.
Hadassah Medical Organization is mobilizing for an influx of casualties.
Follow along with our plans to help the people of Israel during this critical time.
Please check Operation Protective Edge updates
|Mourning Eyal, Gilad and Naftali
Hadassah National President, Marcie Natan sent the following message to all Hadassah members.
|Financial recovery agreement signed June 26, 2014
The announcement was sent by Marcie Natan, Hadassah National President,
to all Hadassah members and supporters on June 26, 2014.
|Register for the 2014 Hadassah National Convention
July 21 - 23, 2014 • Hadassah's 97th National Convention • Las Vegas, NV
Invitation from Marcie Natan: Meet Me in Las Vegas | download the registration kit (pdf)
|Thin Threads: Real Stories of Hadassah Life Changing Moments
A book featuring a compilation of personal stories and photos that look back on Hadassah's first century.
The book is a part of Hadassah’s centennial anniversary celebrations.
press release | order form
online edition »
- Hadassah Medical Organization and Berlin’s Charité University Hospital Sign Cooperation Agreement for Pediatrics and Neuroscience
- As academic institutions, the Hadassah University Medical Center and the Charité University Hospital of Berlin have agreed to work closely to advance teaching and research, with emphasis on pediatrics and the neurosciences.
- Educational Conference in Israel Marks World Down Syndrome Day
- As part of World Down Syndrome Day, about 100 people participated in a conference at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus on April 6, 2014, affording families of patients with Down syndrome from all over Israel an opportunity to meet with eminent specialists.
- Hadassah Heart Specialists Reveal Detrimental Effect of Thyroid Imbalance on Heart Failure Patients
- A study by the Hadassah Medical Organization's heart specialists has revealed that increased levels of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) are correlated with "worse clinical outcome" in patients suffering from heart failure.
- Hadassah Foundation Celebrates Graduation of Training for Orthodox Women
- Hadassah Foundation Director Rabbi Ellen Flax gave out the graduation certificates to the thirteen women who graduated from the joint training program for Haredi Early Childhood Education Counselors at the Hebrew University.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- As Knesset Weighs Official Celebration of Aliyah, One Olah Reflects on Emigration
- As the Knesset weighs a bill to recognize a day to celebrate making aliyah, one emigrant from Connecticut reflects on the journey that brought her to make aliyah.
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.