Welcome to the Cincinnati Chapter of HADASSAH!
Cincinnati Chapter Presidents at the Hadassah Giving Luncheon 4-24-14
HADASSAH, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, is a volunteer women's organization whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. Cincinnati Chapter offers a variety of community service and fundraising projects, as well as fun and educational special interest groups for women of all ages and interests. You can read about all our activities on the Events page throughout the year, or download a pdf file of our Summer Bulletin.
Read the latest Update on Hadassah Medical Organization.
Hadassah Clicks with Amazon.com
NEW! NEW YEAR HONEY SALE
REGISTER YOUR KROGER CARD!
EVENING BOOK CLUB
SAVE THE DATE: OPENING MEETING / INSTALLATION DINNER
NEW SHAI VOLUNTEER LIASONS
JOIN CHAI SOCIETY
SAVE THE DATE! 2014 Hadassah National Convention
CENTRAL STATES REGION FALL FORUM
THIN THREADS: Stories of Hadassah Life-Changing Moments
CINCINNATI CHAPTER WINS TOWER AWARD
CENTENNIAL PATH BRICK AWARDED TO CINCINNATI CHAPTER
RECYLE YOUR INK CARTRIDGES & CELL PHONES
KEEPERS OF THE GATE
Cincinnati Chapter of Hadassah
If you have any comments or suggestions about this website, please contact Gayna Bassin at email@example.com.
- Hadassah Medical Organization and Berlin’s Charité University Hospital Sign Cooperation Agreement for Pediatrics and Neuroscience
- As academic institutions, the Hadassah University Medical Center and the Charité University Hospital of Berlin have agreed to work closely to advance teaching and research, with emphasis on pediatrics and the neurosciences.
- Educational Conference in Israel Marks World Down Syndrome Day
- As part of World Down Syndrome Day, about 100 people participated in a conference at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus on April 6, 2014, affording families of patients with Down syndrome from all over Israel an opportunity to meet with eminent specialists.
- Hadassah Heart Specialists Reveal Detrimental Effect of Thyroid Imbalance on Heart Failure Patients
- A study by the Hadassah Medical Organization's heart specialists has revealed that increased levels of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) are correlated with "worse clinical outcome" in patients suffering from heart failure.
- Hadassah Foundation Celebrates Graduation of Training for Orthodox Women
- Hadassah Foundation Director Rabbi Ellen Flax gave out the graduation certificates to the thirteen women who graduated from the joint training program for Haredi Early Childhood Education Counselors at the Hebrew University.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- As Knesset Weighs Official Celebration of Aliyah, One Olah Reflects on Emigration
- As the Knesset weighs a bill to recognize a day to celebrate making aliyah, one emigrant from Connecticut reflects on the journey that brought her to make aliyah.
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.