Welcome to the Cincinnati Chapter of HADASSAH!
HADASSAH, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, is a volunteer women's organization whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. Cincinnati Chapter offers a variety of community service and fundraising projects, as well as fun and educational special interest groups for women of all ages and interests. You can read about all our activities on the Events page throughout the year, or download a pdf file of our Winter Bulletin.
Hadassah Clicks with Amazon.com
COFFEE TALK/DECAF CAFE
SAVE THE DATE!!
Save the Date!
It’s time to order your new card for 2015!! Prices are the same as last year: $8 for small card, $9 for large card. Please send check(s) for all cards you are ordering (made out to Hadassah)
to Cincinnati Hadassah, PO Box 42396, Cincinnati, OH 45242. Contact Leah Cohen if you are looking for a game: (513) 779-4800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER YOUR KROGER CARD!
Young Judaea Scholarships Fundraiser
NEW SHAI VOLUNTEER LIASONS
JOIN CHAI SOCIETY
CINCINNATI CHAPTER WINS TOWER AWARD
CENTENNIAL PATH BRICK AWARDED TO CINCINNATI CHAPTER
RECYLE YOUR INK CARTRIDGES & CELL PHONES
KEEPERS OF THE GATE
Cincinnati Chapter of Hadassah
If you have any comments or suggestions about this website, please contact Gayna Bassin at email@example.com.
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!