Keepers of the Gate
Hadassah's life sustaining work is enriched every year by membership and donors. It is an honor to share with you a unique opportunity to support Hadassah on an annual basis! Keepers of the Gate is Hadassah's first and only National annual gift campaign. In 2007 there are over 4,000 Keepers nation-wide who choose to support a wide array of Hadassah projects from breast cancer research, gene therapy, stem cell research to Young Judaea programs and services, from the Hadassah College of Jerusalem to Youth Aliyah/Children at Risk. Keepers of the Gate are encouraged to designate their annual gift to any approved Hadassah project of your choice.
YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE A KEEPER WHEN:
- You have made a special promise of $1,000 annually to Hadassah for as long you can.
- You know there is a new level of annual giving Golden Keepers of the Gate at $5000 with a special gold" David's Harp" Pin.
- You receive and wear a stunning silver and gold "David's Harp" pin.
- After five years of your ongoing gift, your name is engraved on the Keepers of the Gate wall which is located prominently at the Hadassah Medical Center at Ein Kerem.
- Your name is listed in the annual Keeping in Touch publication, which is distributed nationally.
- You are invited to the annual cocktail recognition reception event at National Convention as well as local and regional big gifts events.
Your annual giving opportunity can be made with a check, credit card, stock transfer or an Israel Bond. Monthly automatic credit card deductions make giving simpler--a Keeper who starts his or her payments in August will become a Keeper by paying only $100/month until May 2008! Are you ready to be a Keeper? You can get more information by contacting Allison Frankel at firstname.lastname@example.org.